This major release of iDensity 2 introduce the multi-streams Granulation.
iDensity 2 is fully compatible with iDensity 1, you can play old presets and sound files.
In-App Purchase will give you all the functionalities for all Granular Streams.
iDensity is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iDensity is a new real-time software designed for asynchronous sound file granulation, a genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, complex scrub pad exploration, dynamic envelope shape and many more. iDensity for iPad will give you all the basic and advanced tools you need to manipulate sound in subtle and surprising ways. All these features are packed in an optimized, user-friendly, visually sharp interface that is easy to access when fast-improvising live, composing in a studio, or sound designing at home and on the go! You will have the power, freedom, and flexibility to create like never before – on your iPad!
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with Density for iPad.
- Four Granular Streams (One of them is fully functional, In-App Purchase for all streams)
- Sampled and Live granulation
- In-Stream Echo and RM post Fx
- Audiobus Inter-App Audio support
- MIDI, Virtual Midi and Network
- Sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox AudioCopy etc...
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx chain: Parametric and High Shelf Filters, Classic Reverb and Dynamic Compressor
+ iOs 9 In-App Purchases bug fixed
+ iOs 9 Compatibility Issue
+ Audiobus latest SDK update
+ Add File Manager shortcut "Load in all streams”
+ Add Audiobus Remote Triggers
+ Added Preset Manager 'Open In…’ Support
+ Added Preset Manager ‘Sends the audio files used from the Bank’
+ Added File Manager 'Send E-Mail' Support
Loopy HD v1.4.19 iOS-ICPDA
This is a looper that'll come out to play, but gets down to work when you want to get serious. Loopy combines power with simplicity.
While other music creation apps tend to be either powerful but difficult to learn, or easy to use but limited in features, Loopy doesn't compromise.
Create music by layering looped recordings of singing, beatboxing, or playing an instrument with a savvy, sophisticated, tactile looper.
With a host of industry-standard features, users of pro audio software like Ableton Live will not be disappointed. Loopy’s clean, tactile interface keeps things simple until you need to get technical.
Loopy is Audiobus compatible: Live-loop any other Audiobus compatible app, or record Loopy in another Audiobus app!
Six, nine or twelve beautifully rendered loops
Count-in, count-out, auto-fade, and record chaining, to keep your hands free
Overdub, to construct complex soundscapes from many layers
Merge tracks by dragging one onto another
Tracks of any multiple or fraction of a beat
Audio and visual metronome, in any time signature
Fully trainable MIDI control and MIDI clock send/receive
Import and export loops with your computer via iTunes
Integrated Audio Copy and Paste, and Audiobus support
Imported/pasted loops automatically scaled to fit the beat
Full stereo audio, with per-track pan controls
Live, dynamic tempo controls
Dynamic time shifting: Twist tracks to fix up timing
Full-featured noise gate and expander
Record whole performances with in-app session recording
Share loops and session recordings via SoundCloud, Twitter and Facebook
Live reverse and decay effects for loops
Save and restore sessions
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Default input level fix
Arctic ProSynth 1.5.2 iOS
Be rude. Be rough. Be bold. Be tough!
Arctic Pro Synthesizer / Vocoder is a modern subtractive synthesizer. It does not aim to accurately model or re-create vintage synths of yesteryear. Instead Arctic Pro offers the contemporary synthesist a rude, rough, bold and tough palette of sound to get stuck into. Including two massively fat HyperOscillators, dual filters, and easy to re-order master effects. While the Vocoder, used in conjunction with a suitable microphone, adds an extra dimension to your musical performance.
Combine two HyperOscillators and one Sub Oscillator for some seriously fat sounds. Layer up to 8 oscillators in unison to create very thick and powerful tones. Spread detune and Mix these separate oscillators in real-time. More than just a "SuperSaw" - it's also a Super-square and Super-triangle.
Legendary sound designer John ‘Skippy’ Lehmkuhl has exclusively designed the factory presets. John has worked as a professional sound designer since 1988 for Korg - making patches, combinations, drum kits as well as creating the sample data for almost every synth Korg has released since the M1. If you have owned one of these historic synthesizers you have heard John's presets.
Arctic Pro includes everything you need to record and share your audio and MIDI with others. Live record to WAV and MIDI files. Use AudioCopy, open audio directly in apps, or share with Kymatica AudioShare. Presets and Banks can be emailed and transferred via Wi-Fi and iTunes Files Sharing. And of course we also support Audiobus.
• Synthesis: analog modelling
• Polyphony: up to 4 voices
• HyperOscillators: 2 per voice, alias free, saw, triangle and square with pulse width, hard sync, ring mod, noise generator, sub-oscillator
• Filter: 2 multi-mode resonating filter with 4 filter types and variable routing
• Envelopes: mod, filter and amp ADSR envelopes with adjust curve
• Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, 3 routable destinations per LFO, independently sync-able
• Effects: stereo master effect processors with adjustable order: 3-band EQ, Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Vocoder, Delay, Reverb
• Arpeggiator: classic arpeggiator with octave shift, MIDI-sync-able
• Sequencer: 16 x 4 gated step sequencer with multiple modulation destinations, MIDI-sync-able
• Keyboard: glissando, scroll, multi-touch poly pitch bend and aftertouch
• Works with Wizdom Music's Geo Synthesizer continuous pitch bend
• Polyphonic Aftertouch for use with CME Xkey
• Inter-App Audio for iOS 7
• AudioCopy 2.0
• MIDI Learn
• Live phrase recorder with audio and MIDI export
• File and patch sharing via iTunes File Sharing, e-mail and Wi-Fi
• Supports external MIDI in and out via CoreMIDI Networking and USB with the Camera Connection Kit
• Audio background operation
• Virtual MIDI Ports
• Open Music App Collaboration compliant
iPad 2 or later recommended
iOS 7.0 or later
- Audiobus 2.2.1 for iOS 9
- AudioCopy 3.0
CMP Grand Piano 1.11.20
The best sounding piano app in the App Store! Convince yourself by watching and listening to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports "Audiobus" (requires iOS 7), Apple's "Inter-App Audio" System (requires iOS 7) and the "JACK Audio Connection Kit" (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
CMP Grand Piano is a high quality virtual piano sound module for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It is designed for professional usage on stage by connecting an external MIDI keyboard to the iPad / iPhone / iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
CMP Grand Piano provides a very realistic sound by using a very large collection of audio samples of more than 1.7 GB (uncompressed) in size. Various articulations of each key of a real piano were sampled in full length and high quality to assemble this realistic sound. Real-time disk streaming is utilized to playback the respective audio samples with very low latency.
- Two high quality base sounds ("Grand Piano" and "Jazz Piano") with more than 1.7 GB in size.
- Two additional sounds available as in-app purchase ("Concert Grand" and "Upright Pianino") with additional 1.6 GB and 1.1 GB respectively in size.
- Polyphony up to 140 stereo voices.²
- Configurable audio latency down to 5ms.
- Integrated effects with 17 presets.
- MIDI velocity response curve editor to fine tune the feeling of your MIDI keyboard, save them as presets if you use more than one keyboard.
- App can keep running in the background, so you can play piano while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
- Hermode Tuning: Makes the sound more brilliant by controlling the pitch of the notes in multivoiced music to better frequency ratios than with fixed tuning. This dynamic tuning imitates the tuning behavior of well educated musicians with string and wind instruments and of singers in professional choirs.
- Audiobus support (iOS 7).
- Supports Apple's "Inter-App Audio" system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (iOS 7).
- Supports "JACK Audio Connection Kit" for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (up to iOS 6.1.3).
MIDI Player / Recorder:
- Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
- Unlimited amount of tracks.
- Unlimited recording and playback length.
- Open MIDI (.mid) files directly from other apps (i.e. from Safari, Mail).
- Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
- Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
- Use the "Tempo Zoom" dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
Note: This app requires quite some hardware resources from the device. In case there are problems with this app, please close apps in the background by double pressing the device's home button, the list of active apps appears on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold one app icon in the list, then press the respective app icon "minus" corner to quit those apps.
¹ For more informations about supported adapters and MIDI keyboard devices, please visit our product website.
² Polyphony depends on the exact device model being used. You find a polyphony table on our product website.
• Fixed an issue with MIDI channel combo box.
NOTE: If you are updating from a version prior than 1.11.19; due to technical changes, you need to re-download your in-app purchase sounds after updating to this version. To do so, tap on "Restore in-app purchases" from the settings screen.
Feedback Delay Network 1.2 for iOS
The Amazing Noises Reverb is a Feedback Delay Network (FDN) Reverb Effect, which can create nice reverberated ambiences, from small rooms to huge buildings. It can also simulate alien and unreal spaces, for your experimental fun!
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Feedback Delay Network Reverb
- Space Morphing
- Endless Reverberation
- "Twisting Parameters": Reactive Walls, Random LFO, Echoes
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- iOS7 or later
- iPad 2 or later
+ New: Stereo Sampler with scrubbing, loop-points fade, fine zoom selection etc…
+ New: UI Skins
+ iOs 8.4 SDK
+ Audiobus 2.2
+ Bug Fixed
Bismark bs-16i 2.4.3 for iOS
bs-16i is a 16 multi-timbral playback sampler. It supports SoundFont, and can be used for keyboard instrument, MIDI sound module, and MIDI player.
The sampler engine is ported from bs-1 / bs-16, which is developed as professional plug-in for Logic (Audio Units) and Cubase (VST instrument).
Using SoundFont libraries, you can play with your great number of Instruments.
It supports all standard MIDI messages, using pre-installed GeneralUser GS SoftSynth v1.44.sf2 (S. Christian Collins), your iPhone and iPad can be used as a GM (General MIDI) sound module.
As a keyboard instrument, you can play with scalable screen keyboard, pitch bend wheel, and many control change controllers.
Internal MIDI player supports SMF (Standard MIDI File) format, and bounced wave can be shared with other apps using AudioCopy.
SoundFont and SMF files can be sent to bs-16i by using the file sharing functions of iTunes, and OpenIn from other apps (DropBox, etc).
Moreover, this application supports Core MIDI Interface like as IK Multimedia iRig KEYS / iRig MIDI, YAMAHA iMX-1, LINE6 MIDI Mobilizer 2, Apple Lightning -USB Camera Adapter with USB Generic MIDI Interface, and Bluetooth accessory (Miselu C.24, QUICCO SOUND mi.1, etc. iOS8 or later only). With them you can communicate with other external MIDI hardware like as synthesizer, sequencer. Also bs-16i can be background and drived from other apps using Virtual MIDI.
Audiobus technology is supported. You can send bs-16i's output stream to other apps via Audiobus app. Also with iOS7 and later Inter-App Audio is supported. You can send bs-16i's output stream to other apps directly.
- To load the specified soundfont file, the device have to ready free memory larger that file size of it.
- This application collects following information: Device name, OS version, User Location, SoundFont file name, CoreMIDi I/F name.
- Apply Audiobus SDK 2.2.1
- Improve internal chorus effect
- Some bug fixes
Positive Grid JamUp Pro v3.6.11 iOS
JamUp turns your iPad and iPhone into a powerhouse Guitar Multi-Effects Processor. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS, so you can custom create your guitar amp and place into JamUp’s multi-effects signal chain. JamUp is designed with JamUp Plug and JamUp Plug HD, and it works with all major iOS audio interface.
JamUp is a complete powerhouse Multi-Effects Processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 80 different effects (46 guitar and bass amps, 40 effects), drag and drop signal path, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support and more.
Transform your iPhone and iPad into jam, practice and recording machine. It has iTunes JamUp player with time and pitch control, sound-on-sound phrase sampler and 8-track recorder.
JamUp is seamless integrated with BIAS, you can open BIAS Custom Amp into JamUp Multi-Effects signal chain with one simple tap. BIAS is an Amp Designer, Modeler and Processor. It allows you to create insane customization on all aspects of guitar amplifier.
Create, share and download any Tone, all on the ToneCloudTM. The tone-creation possibilities are now virtually infinite with JamUp. Download artist’s presets, or try out the latest and popular user tones, or simply search for that special tone you’ve always wanted.
JamUp works with many iOS audio interfaces, and Positive Grid has partnered with the world leading hardware manufacturers to ensure professional playing experience and recording quality with a wide range of premium audio hardware accessories.
Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
128 slot preset manager
Live-View control page
MIDI learning and assignment
Audiobus support in 3 slots
And much, much more...
Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
Supported iOS device
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
JamUp is the only iOS App supports all major iOS adaptors and pedal
JamUp Plug HD
BT-4 Bluetooth Foot Controller
AirTurn Bluetooth Pedal
Alesis iO Dock
Guitar Jack 2
Griffin GuitarConnect Cable
Griffin GuitarConnect Pro
Line 6 Mobile In
Line 6 Sonic Port
IK Multimedia iRig
IK Multimedia iRig HD
IK Multimedia iRig Pro
IK Multimedia Blueboard
Peavey AmpKit Link
Peavey AmpKit Link HD
Focusrite iTrack Solo
Roland Duo Capture EX