Streamworks Audio SWA Complete Cubase 8.5 TUTORiAL
This three-hour Cubase video tutorial explores the features and functions in Cubase 8.5. The first six chapters will help the new user get up and running quickly, but also contain in-depth explanations and details to help the advanced user maximize their Cubase experience. The later chapters explore advanced features and workflows to help you get more out of Cubase than ever before.
New Features Overview
01: New Features
File Structure and Audio Handling Fundamentals
02: Setup and Getting Started
Project Window Features
Functions and Layout
03: Finding Your Way Around
Track Types: Audio
Audio Track Presets
04: Audio Track
All About Audio Tracks
05: Other Track Types
06: Video/Ruler/Tempo Tracks
Using the Pool
07: Channel Settings Editor
Channel Settings Editor
08: Legacy VST Instruments
VST instruments Overview
09: Modern VST Instruments
Padshop and LoopMash
10: HALion Sonic SE/Groove Agent
Halion Sonic SE
11: Editing in Cubase Pro
12: Cubase Pro Mix Console
13: Mixdown and Export
Export and Mixdown
Sonic Academy Tech Tips Volume 23 with The Voyagers TUTORiAL
Welcome to Tech Tips Volume 23 with The Voyagers. In this volume of 10 all new tips and tricks, Luuk from The Voyagers takes a look at some cool drum processing techniques, some nifty reverb effects, programming in Serum and finally how to get that famous 'Spinnin Records' sneakerz sound. In the last video, he gives you his opinion what is a good kick and what is a bad kick and how to identify them.
Using Logic Pro X as a sketch pad, you can, however, try out these ideas in any DAW.
MusicTech June 2016
The new issue of MusicTech Magazine is on sale Thursday March 17th and this month we’ve got the ultimate beats special! Create, mix and master your perfect beats with 27 pages of workshops for beginners and experts alike. Plus we continue our DIY Eurorack guide, roundup the best keyboard synths and review the latest music making software and hardware including Yamaha’s long awaited Montage synth….
G-Stomper Studio 5.0.5 for Android
G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, an Analog Modeling Synthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencer for melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and a Live Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobile device and start straight away creating your own music.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (38 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (38 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (full IN/OUT control) over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 7 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• MIDI File Export: Pattern MIDI Export for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Added a setting to adjust the key velocity range of the VA-Beast Synth (SETUP / SYN / Key Velocity Range)
Removed the damping of the highest notes in the Grand Piano Presets for more authenticity
Added a new Grand Piano Preset with slight panning (lower notes left, higher notes right)
Fixed a rare crash bug in the main FX audio processing
Fixed a bug in the Pattern Set song length calculation
Several UI bugs fixed
Volume Control+ 4.22 for Android
Persist puts you in complete control of your audio with a variety of volume controls and settings.
Persist Volume Control is an amazing app that lets you take control of your device’s volume – instead of being controlled by it!
HOW IT WORKS
Persist Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Persist Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you're heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
- The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
- Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
- Preset List (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
- Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool "Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
- Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
- Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
- Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
- Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
- Control vibration (notifications)
- Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
- Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
- Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
* Added a dark theme
* Fixed several layout issues for pre lollipop devices
* Fixed an issue that would cause the volume and preset notifications to sometimes appear in reverse order
* Rearranged and renamed a few application settings for clarity.
Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro 1.3.2 for Android
Improve the sound quality of your android device with the first true global Equalizer, Bass Booster and Virtualizer. Make your android device sounds like never before.
Improve the sound quality of your android device with the first true global Equalizer, Bass Booster and Virtualizer. Make your android device sounds like never before.
Equalizer & Bass Booster is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Booster and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Five bands Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 10 Equalizer presets
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
Works with most Music and Video players.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for a best results
*To close application and revmove from Status Bar long press application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, than, let it run in background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You must get a good effect sound results for video
* More smaller apk
* Bugs Fixed
IK Multimedia VocaLive v3.0.0 iPad
Singers and songwriters rejoice! Now there’s a real-time mobile vocal effects processor just for you: Introducing VocaLive for iPad. VocaLive provides a suite of 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects (Pitch Correction, Choir Harmonizer, Voice Doubler, Vocal Morpher and De-Esser) plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing (Reverb, EQ, Compressor, Delay, Envelope Filter, Chorus, Phazer) that can be combined on a 4-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes dozens of presets to help you get up and running in seconds.
With the VocaLive app you can record and mix your performances (single or multi-track), sing along with your iTunes Music library (with voice cancel included) and warm up with the included vocal tools — now you have a complete, portable vocal solution.
For a show-stopping performance, use VocaLive iPad with IK's range of high-quality microphones and audio interfaces, like the new iRig Mic HD handheld digital microphone, iRig PRO, iRig Mic or iRig PRE. Or to record sketches and quick ideas, you can also use it with the built-in microphone on your iPad or earbuds. No matter how you choose to use it, VocaLive gives you the most powerful portable vocal processing tool for iPad.
But that's not all, now in VocaLive there's a powerful new Studio section, that lets you record and edit audio with the advanced flexibility and precision of a DAW-style interface: You get a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls. It's also Audiobus compatible, which means it can be opened through the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires separate purchase), and used along with other compatible apps, such as AmpliTube, for real-time multi-app audio routing.
Real-time vocal processor and recording app
4 processor vocal rig chain
12 vocal effects
Single-track Recorder expandable to full 8 tracks recording studio with mixer and master effects section (available for in-app purchase)
Copy and paste audio between tracks in the recorder, or between compatible apps
Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your iTunes Music library or computer
Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
Export high quality audio (WAV/m4A) via email, FTP and iTunes file sharing
50 factory Presets included with 40 Favorites for fast recall
Number of user Presets limited only by device memory
MIDI control feature for real-time "on the fly” parameter control and preset switching with a standard MIDI controller and MIDI interface for iPad (feature is free for iRig MIDI users, available as in-app purchase)
"Restore Purchases" feature restores your in-app purchases
Digital audio input support
Includes metronome and vocal warm-up scale tools
Low-latency for real-time vocal processing
Compatible with Audiobus
Studio section (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style editing features
AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
FREE version also available
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Cubasis Music Production System-Steinberg v.1.9.9.iOS-Deep3r
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
• 32-bit/96kHz audio engine
• Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
• Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
• Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
• Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Audiobus support
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
What's New in Version 1.9.9
This maintenance update includes several improvements and fixes for many user-reported problems.
More information can be found at steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
Please support us by rating this app on the App Store if you like it!
Image-Line FL Studio Mobile v2.0.8 Full Patched and Unlocked Android
FL Studio Mobile HD will allow you to create complete multi-track projects on your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android device and, if you want, load mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
If it's a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile HD has you covered.
Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
Background audio playback and recording
Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
Pitch bend via accelerometer
Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
MIDI file import/export
SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
Audiobus support (input & output)
In-app user manual
Retina Display graphics
Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
USB Audio Player PRO 2.5.8
High quality media player for use with USB audio DACs (or any other USB audio class compliant device).
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
When loading the playing queue, network addresses are verified if they are reachable to prevent large timeouts locking up the app.