Plogue Alter Ego v1.039
Alter/Ego is based on the award winning technology featured in chipspeech but instead of targeting Vintage voice technology, it focuses on more ‘modern’ (1990+) singing synthesis algorithms and research.
It is specially tailored for musical needs – simply type in your lyrics, and then play on your MIDI keyboard. It’s a true synthesizer, the sound can be extensively modified for easy and expressive performances.
PC: Windows XP® or higher
Mac®: OS X 10.6.8 or higher
CPU: Intel®/AMD® dual core or more
RAM: 1GB or more
Disk Space: 10 MB
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 1.2.0 UPDATE ONLY
KOMPLETE KONTROL opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world’s most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
Browse and load sounds with the push of a button – KOMPLETE KONTROL manages the entire KOMPLETE universe in a single plug-in, thanks to the tag-based browsing system.
Don’t lose time mapping parameters to the keyboard. Native Map™ technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE Instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Everything you need to sculpt your sound – at your fingers and ready for your creativity.
The innovative Light Guide™ shows you key switches, zones and more in full color, depending on the instrument – key color corresponds to cell color in BATTERY 4, for example. The lights also provide performance feedback – see scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across the keyboard.
Play chords with single keys or map the entire keyboard to musical scales. Create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator – optimized for hands-on performance. And bend, warp and automate sounds like never before with the highly flexible touch strips.
Plogue Daisy Voice Bank v1.000-R2R
When you use ARIA Engine by R2R, you cannot use offical package due to the signature protection scheme. See another AlterEgo release to see how to install.
You need : AlterEgo by R2R, ARIA Engine by R2R
Plogue ARIA Engine v1.839 Incl.Patched and Keygen-R2R
The ARIA Engine is a 64-bit Sample/Synthesis Engine, developed by Plogue Art et Technologie Inc in collaboration with Garritan Corp.
It is based on the SFZ 1.0 / SFZ 2.0 open file formats for instrument programming and the Scala open file format to define scales and temperaments.
The first software instrument in the ARIA engine was the Garritan Authorized Steinway Virtual Model D Piano Library, endorsed by and in cooperation with Steinway & Sons. Today, the ARIA Engine can be found in various software from Garritan, Plogue, AKAI, Sony, Microsoft and MakeMusic.
Tone2 Gladiator 2 v2.5 WiN
A revolution in synthesis!
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM™ synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
What is the advantage compared to other synthesizers?
True high-end quality: Warm, crystal clear & rich sound
New synthesis method (HCM™)
New unique sounds which no other synthesizer can create
Huge sonic range
Different synthesis methods can be combined freely
Easy to use
Low CPU and high reliability
1135 professional preset sounds included
Gladiator can replace a room full of hardware
Detailed handbook in 5 languages
Excellent value for the money
Gladiator is one of the most powerful synthesizers ever created and supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. All synthesis types can be combined freely to create new and exciting sounds.
Synthesis types supported by Gladiator 2 are:
Tone2's award winning Harmonic Content Morphing Synthesis ™
Frequency Modulation (FM)
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Amplitude Modulation (AM)
Additionally existing osciallators can be morphed or 'modified' with special algorithms to alter the sound.
Gladiator supports up to 18 oscillators per voice with 4x stereo unison and crystal clear sound quality.
The filter section uses high-end quality stereo filters, most of which are exclusive to Tone2 products. Gladiator 2 ships with 40 different filter types: Moog, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Resample, Analog, ...
Gladiator 2 ships with an inspiring library of 1105 outstanding presets from top sound designers. Besides that a variety of expansion banks is available to further expand Gladiator's features and preset library. All sounds are arranged into categories for easy access to the sound you require.
Gladiator 2 comes with an impressive reverb that offers a warm sound similar to high-end hardware units. 37 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible:
Reverbs, Delays, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Ensemble, Rotary, Bitcrusher, Talkbox, Ringmod, Dolby Prologic II surround encoding, Waveshaper, Pingpong, Filters, ...
Gladiator 2 has a powerful and flexible modulation section which is easy to setup. The flexible envelopes sound punchy. 22 different LFOs are available and can be synced to BPM. The Step LFO's design was inspired by step sequencers and can be used to create rhythmic sequences and trance gates.
The innovative phase modulator module in the OSC section is based on the latest knowledge in phonetic science. It makes a digital spectrum sound warm and silky.
A special post-processing module in Gladiator mimics effects of the human ear. It creates deeper basses and more transparency.
This product comes with personal free support as well as frequent, free updates to improvements, new features and new sounds.
September 2015 Gladiator (PC) has been updated to v2.5
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Enhanced stability
- Slightly enhanced performance
- Enhanced host compatibility
- Slightly enhanced sound quality
- More linear frequency response
- Slightly better timing
- Faster loading of PC 32 bit version
- More easy installation
- Several small improvements
- Updated standalone version
- Polished some graphics
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash
Glitchmachines FRACTURE v.1.2 WiN/MAC
FRACTURE is a FREE buffer effect plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Fracture is the fifth installment in our FREE downloads series. Our goal is to bring you exclusive, high quality free content with the same uncompromising production values as our paid products.
Fracture features a buffer effect, a multimode filter, three LFOs and a delay. This plugin is geared toward adding glitchy articulations and abstract textures to your projects. Use it on anything from drum and percussion loops to synth lines and sound effects. Fracture’s intuitive interface and diverse features make it simple to give your projects a unique technical edge.
110 Presets by Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert and Alex Retsis
Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Broadband Internet connection for product download
VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
Windows XP or higher
CPU with SSE2 support
Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
Apple MainStage 3 v3.2 Multilingual MacOSX
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, ZH.
MainStage 3 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimized for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro X.
The Ultimate Live Rig
* Perform live with more than 80 instrument, effect, and MIDI plug-ins or work with Audio Units plug-ins
* Add your sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
* Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
* Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
* Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator, and other MIDI plug-ins
* Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
* 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments
* Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
* Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
* Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
* Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
* Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview
* Compatible with Logic Remote v1.0.3
Designed for the Stage
* See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
* Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
* Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
* Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed, and fully customizable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
* Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
* Play classic '70s- and '80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
* Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
* Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, and physical modeling synthesis
* Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
* Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
* Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
* Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
* Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects
* Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
* Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
* Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
* Get the perfect mix with a collection of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools
Guitar and Bass Gear
* Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
* Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
* Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune
* Over 1500 instrument and effect Patches
* More than 800 meticulously sampled instruments
* 30 urban and electronic drum machine Patches
* 3600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
Minimum System Requirements
4GB of RAM
Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
OS X v10.8.4 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
Minimum 5GB of disk space (35GB of optional content available via in-app download)
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor